Raptor Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys Im ready to order some LTE duals..... I read a thread on here awhile ago about the ceramic coated ones.... are they really worth the extra $150?? i mainly do trail riding..... i think i am going to order mine from worldwide performance.... if you have a better suggestion of where to get them let me know please.... So my question is should i save my $150 and spend it somewhere else or spend it on the ceramic coating?
Thanks Plattner - what are the advantages of having them coated? disadvantages?

·
Registered
841 Posts
I think one advantage would be staining...like mud and shit....my HMF has to be cleaned after ever ride or it will start to stain.......Those are some bad ass pipes I was gonna get a set but $700 for an exhaust that has disadvantages? Decided to put the money elsewhere

Let me see a pic when you get all of it together paint p.c and pipes I bet that shit will be sick lookin

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ya, i am getting them for $675 shipped to my door from worldwide performance.... i dont think i am going to do the ceramic bcs $150 seems like a lot.... I will deffinantly get pics to you.... I will get the parts back from the powder coater next week wed or thursday.... i just got the black wheels in....and hopefully i will have the LTE's by next friday.... i will deffinantly post some pics in a couple weeks, after its all done..... Stuntpunk - you get those decals mailed out? also what disadvantages does the LTE's have???? i wasnt aware of any.....

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
I don't have the LTE's, but I have seen a lot of ppl post that you are better off finding a local shop to put on the ceramic coating, because of price and quality of LTE's coating.

·
Registered
841 Posts
yeah i mailed em out yesterday for ya.....

The two I seen people havin problems with are leaks and a dented can due to the rear brake caliber...maybe not a major as I seem to think it is but i dunno

·
Registered
517 Posts
If they do not have them in stock when ordering, new orders will be shipped from LTE in about a week. Their back orders have just been filled. So expect somewhere from 5-10 after ordering days if drop shipped outside of CA.

I have still not heard back from Sweetquads, time to cancel and reorder myself. I did and will not order Coated, hell....they are stainless anyway, I am not that concerned about esthetics. I ride mine more than park it for others to gawk at.

·
Registered
684 Posts
I have a set of ceramic coated LTE pipes for sale brand new. And yes the ceramic helps alot it keeps the heat off your legs. Also the ceramic coating from LTE is top notch. PM me or email me if you would like them. I will beat the other shipped prices.
Thanks Mike

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.