Raptor Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have an PCIII map for LTE's, with no airbox lid, that they'd like to share? The one I recieved from Fuel Moto is really lean.

·
Premium Member
5,119 Posts
RAPTORAZ said:
Anyone have an PCIII map for LTE's, with no airbox lid, that they'd like to share? The one I recieved from Fuel Moto is really lean.

Your kidding me, fuel motos map is lean? I'd like to see it as in the past their maps have been waay over rich from what I've seen.
I know my map is much leaner than their origional LTE map. I'd like to look at that map and do a comparison.
Do you have any other mods other than the filter and exhaust? Are you at sea level?

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
RaptorRandy27 said:
RAPTORAZ said:

Your kidding me, fuel motos map is lean? I'd like to see it as in the past their maps have been waay over rich from what I've seen.
I know my map is much leaner than their origional LTE map. I'd like to look at that map and do a comparison.
Do you have any other mods other than the filter and exhaust? Are you at sea level?

Well, my initial thoughts were that it was real lean because it pop's on decel like crazy and doesn't pull much harder up top than it did when it was stock. But I just pulled the plug(shoulda done that earlier) and noticed it's pretty dark.

Only mods are LTE's, GYTR filter(no lid) and the PCIII.

I'm normally at 2500 feet. But sometimes 5000 feet(St. Anthony sand dunes).

I'd be real appreciative if I could try your map. :grin_nod:

·
Premium Member
5,119 Posts
RAPTORAZ said:
RaptorRandy27 said:
RAPTORAZ said:

Well, my initial thoughts were that it was real lean because it pop's on decel like crazy and doesn't pull much harder up top than it did when it was stock. But I just pulled the plug(shoulda done that earlier) and noticed it's pretty dark.

Only mods are LTE's, GYTR filter(no lid) and the PCIII.

I'm normally at 2500 feet. But sometimes 5000 feet(St. Anthony sand dunes).

I'd be real appreciative if I could try your map. :grin_nod:

Your welcome to try it, PM me your email address and I'll send you the map file.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts