Raptor Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
got the lte ceramic coated ans they came with two pipe stopper lokin things that im assuming make the less noisy when installed, do these help with performance at all?

·
Registered
287 Posts
hello, new here i just got my LTEs in today. the quiet cores would restrict air flow so i would think it would hinder performance.

·
2 Time (09,10) RF Fantasy FootBall Champ
655 Posts
My LTEs are arriving sometime today. Do the spark arrestor and quiet cores come installed, or do they just come on the side?

·
2 Time (09,10) RF Fantasy FootBall Champ
655 Posts
Looks like the spark arrestors come installed, but not the quiet cores.

The spark arrestor looks to be just a thin piece of mesh material. How much will leaving that piece of material in hurt the performance?

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
so i should take the quiet cores and throw em in the trash, then take out the screen and tourqe the shittt out of the bike?

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
I wouldnt throw the quit cores in the trash...and I would also retain the spark arrestor screen.

·
Registered
623 Posts
i'd keep the spark arrestors in too. highly doubt you could even tell the difference in performance if its a screen style.

·
Registered
206 Posts
I asked lte how much i would loose with qcores and they said only 1-1,5 hp .. but the sound with them is weird almost 2stroke sound. :( And there is no power loss with screens in. :thumbsup:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts