Raptor Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what d u think of this exhaust guys?will it overcome LTE dual's?
they claim that "This exhaust has been dyno proven time and time again to out perform all exhausts"??
Any one has these installed?PICTURES if possible!!

·
Registered
907 Posts
These dual drag pipes are Rocket Factory/ Barkers. Geiskick is not a dealer for Rocket Factory yet. 8mm cranks through Barker are only available through Rocket Factory as well. Or Rocket Factory Dealers.

Here is the list,

White Knuckle Racing OR.
KBR UT.
Leading Edge Motorsports CA
Full Throttle Extremes Penn.
Explosive Racing Austrilia
Outlaw Innovations AZ
Speed Motorsports LLC WA
Holeshot Designs CA
Speed Demon CA

or call Rocket Factory for more details.

·
Premium Member
5,119 Posts
ooMcLeoDoo said:
they claim that "This exhaust has been dyno proven time and time again to out perform all exhausts"??

Yes they will out do the LTE's

·
Registered
204 Posts
ooMcLeoDoo said:
This is Terry from Geisick Performance here to clear up some confusion for everyone.

That isn't our own style of exhaust it is the Barker Dual exhaust pipes. Yes we can get them or any other Barker products for you. As far as performance ask around about the Barker exhaust and you will get your answer about how great they run.

The cranks are stroked/modified stock cranks. We can get them in any lenght you want from stock to +whatever size you want to stuff into a 700 engine :eek: Just kidding about that as +8mm is about as big as you want to go, but we can set you up with any stroker crank for the 700 or 660 Raptors.

·
Premium Member
5,119 Posts
FlatStateRacing said:
RaptorRandy27 said:
ooMcLeoDoo said:

Yes they will out do the LTE's
Inframe or all out drag pipes?
Both Barkers out of frame duals and reverse megaphone drag pipes (which is what the RF sells) out perform the LTE's on the top end.

I am curious to see how the new Barker in Frames do in the curve compared to the LTE's. If they have a better curve as well as make more top end, then that will be my next exhaust system for my 780.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Geisick said:
ooMcLeoDoo said:
This is Terry from Geisick Performance here to clear up some confusion for everyone.

That isn't our own style of exhaust it is the Barker Dual exhaust pipes. Yes we can get them or any other Barker products for you. As far as performance ask around about the Barker exhaust and you will get your answer about how great they run.

The cranks are stroked/modified stock cranks. We can get them in any lenght you want from stock to +whatever size you want to stuff into a 700 engine :eek: Just kidding about that as +8mm is about as big as you want to go, but we can set you up with any stroker crank for the 700 or 660 Raptors.
hi giesick,
but u didnt mention that they were barkers,so i got a bit confused,thats all! :crazy:

·
Registered
204 Posts
I went and changed it real quick, so you know what exhaust it is now. I didn't even realize I forgot their name. Its a new site and I'm sure I over looked a ton of things like that.... But if you have any more questions for me feel free to ask!

·
Registered
210 Posts
Are there any deals for "Raptor Forum" members? :thumbsup:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.