Raptor Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
the power from lte pipes is it good all around do you lose some bottom end with my slip on ,intake and pcIII I have great low end and middle but kind of fat on top thinking about switching to lte or a good single pipe

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
Re: lte power how is it

I use raptor randy's custom dynotuned map for pro design/pc3/ltes, it gave him +12 hp and still making I think 48hp over 6,000rpm! (may be a little off on the numbers...)

but anyways, yea mine hauls now with LTE's, sound it amazing too

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
yes, it is better than what they provide, I or RaptorRandy can get it to you and it is easy to load on to your raptor.

I dont think you will lose any bottem end but most of the power is around the 5,000rpm range.
You might want to invest in a 15 tooth front sprocket as well, with the gearing as short as it is stock, it will rip through the gears way too fast once you add about 12hp and 8-10 ft. lbs!

·
Premium Member
5,119 Posts
Re: lte power how is it

Machy said:
I use raptor randy's custom dynotuned map for pro design/pc3/ltes, it gave him +12 hp and still making I think 48hp over 6,000rpm! (may be a little off on the numbers...)

but anyways, yea mine hauls now with LTE's, sound it amazing too

I was over 50 HP at 6000 and was still making 48 RWHP at 7000 RPM 8)

·
Registered
250 Posts
Is the map you guys are using with or without the quiet cores for the LTE's. I had LTE's on my 686 raptor and I never did use them I like my exhaust LOUD!!!! I know others don't but who cares its mine :grin_nod: I'm sure there is a difference in the mapping required with versus without.

·
Registered
423 Posts
1FastRaptorSE said:
Is the map you guys are using with or without the quiet cores for the LTE's. I had LTE's on my 686 raptor and I never did use them I like my exhaust LOUD!!!! I know others don't but who cares its mine :grin_nod: I'm sure there is a difference in the mapping required with versus without.
yah ik how u r its ur bike and u want it mean

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.