Raptor Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Raptors been blowing the main fuse whenever I use the lights for the last few months, so i left it into the garage to be fixed last week. The mechanic polished up all the connections etc, then left it outside running to warm up before taking it for a test run. He went back over to it a few minutes later and there was smoke coming from the front of it, then shortly after...flames! Thankfully it hasnt melted any of the plastics, just the lighting wiring, and it'll need a new ignition / light switch. Lucky he went back over to it when he did or i might now own a pile of ashes!

·
Registered
960 Posts
dam that was one close call so do you know what started it or what lucky he did see it well its good to here that its safe and such

·
Registered
960 Posts
lol totally

·
Registered
960 Posts
yes yes they suck to diagnose

·
Registered
42 Posts
I had a gas leak on an old 350X 3 wheeler some years back after a good ride was riding it up the ramps into my truck and it ignited had to throw snow on it to put it out. But not after it took out the wiring harness, seat, plastic, and air box. :3question:

Just happy it didn’t take the truck.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.