Raptor Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone ever bought from Magic Racing?

I just ordered the Pro Armor Kill Switch and a 15 Tooth sprocket marked with their label and was woundering if I should consider myself safe? I have never bought from them but they were the only ones I could find with both items in stock.

Jay

·
Super Moderator
17,062 Posts
Bought from them literally dozens of times. Bought all the parts for my cousin's banshee rebuild from them, right from the store itself.

Don't think twice, just as reliable and trustworthy as anyone else out there.

The "SRP Metals" and other "exclusive" products they carry are of good quality, similar to many of the "exclusive" products carried by RMATV.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I live one mile from there. I buy most of my stuff there. Those guys are cool. They back their products too.

You will be very happy.

·
Registered
4,785 Posts
If magic carries what I want I order from them and have never had a issue.

I can order on monday and get on wednesday with ground shipping and receive a tracking number the day it ships.

Like Maddog said you dont have to worry at all :thumbsup:

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Cool thanks guys.

I looked for two days to find someone with both parts in stock. I need that 15 tooth to go with the Barkers and other goodys that will be arriving soon.

Jay

·
Registered
480 Posts
Yup, I used to live only a few miles from Magic as well... I buy 90% of my stuff from them and they are great to deal with. I highly recommend them. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
521 Posts
I bought the same sprocket there last week, they have most of their stuff made locally. I can't help but to stop in at least once a week during or after work to drool over new stuff and to bs with the guy's. Except for the Barker's exhaust(bought directly from them) I have bought everything else for this bike from them. ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.