Raptor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
Re: Maier Hood

Cant wait to see it, I think Im gonna wait and get a different looking one, so far there are 3, quad tech, I think alba is coming out with one, and 1 other i forgot the name

·
Registered
623 Posts

how much did it cost if you dont mind me asking? im not seeing it on the maier listings i normally check.

i want a black/cf hood myself, "cheapest" cf hood ive seen is the oem se version at like 180. not worth that much imo.

·
Registered
4,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

Well I ordered it on the 27th so I gave them a call today to see if it had been shipped. They said they dont have them in stock and it will be a week or two before it ships. :(

·
Registered
623 Posts

i think they are messing with you.

i saw you mention it, and that you ordered it. so i called one in a day or two afterwards. was told it was a 3 day backorder, which put it shipping out friday or tuesday (yesterday). money was taken from my account next day, then put back in over the weekend, then taken again tuesday.

called them today, and it shipped out yesterday. so i dont know why yours didnt go too since you should have ordered before me? :3question:

·
Registered
331 Posts

Congrats! please post pics if you can. would love to see it.

·
Registered
331 Posts

Great, I e-mailed them twice about seeing a picture of any of their "carbon fiber look" parts.
But no response either time. Im dying to see the steering clamp carbon cover. i would love to add that to my carbon collection as long as the color matches the Alba hood and gas tank cover and colant bottle i just ordered from them.

·
Registered
4,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

I just received my confirmation email that it shipped. It will be here monday, so Ill have the quad cleaned up and ready for some pics lol :thumbsup:

The lady probally just saw they had been backordered but didnt look how far down the list I was.

·
GO BLUE!!!
641 Posts

Sweet cant wait to see it 8)

·
Registered
94 Posts
i think it looks cool :thumbsup: , but feel it would be better on the white raptor. :eek:

·
Registered
4,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I think Im sending it back tomorrow. It also has a small gap at the tip where it doesnt fit perfect. The plastic is also alot stiffer than stock and dont think it would take much of a hit to break it.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts