Raptor Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 19' raptor, with stock exhaust , a k and n air filter and a moflo air box lid,

I purchased a Dyno jet 5 fuel and ignition control, but cannot find a map for my set up

I plan to purchase an exhaust system at some point, but, will runtime current set up for awhile.

Do I need to change the mapping at this point?

thank you for your help!

·
Super Moderator
7,792 Posts
Have you looked through dyno jets website to find something close? Doesn't need to be exact...

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yes,
unless i missed something, there was not a tune offered for a stock exhaust with a modified air box

·
Registered
340 Posts
yes,
unless i missed something, there was not a tune offered for a stock exhaust with a modified air box
Use Map 22-074-002 (Stock exhaust system GYTR Intake kit Airbox lid removed). That will get you pretty close if not a little on the rich side which isn't a bad thing.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just installed my Power Commander 5 yesterday and noticed same issue. he maps available are quite limited. I thin that I would put the airbox lid on and run the filter you have until you put the exhaust on, then there are maps to accommodate your set up. I am running the stock PCV setup right now since I haven't installed my exhaust, intake with EHS outwears lid and GYTR intake. I know that the outwears/moflo airbox lid makes a big difference many years ago as I have a new Honda 400ex and put the lid on with jetting and it ran horrible so I had to remove it until I changed the jetting. However, in this case the fuel injection might be able to accommodate it, but I am not sure. I would be inclined to wait until you have a map that is a little closer to the setup before removing the lid. Tough call on this one as it might be fine since PCV richens up mapping from stock.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I was running lean with an FMF exhaust set up using the map they had on the site, I gave them a call yesterday and they've sent me a new FMF map.

Update dynojet sent me the same map that's on their site. Hopeless!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts