Raptor Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
me and a friend of mine are lookin for people and places to ride around here. if anyone has any locations where we can get permission or do a buddy ride let us know. we have some places to ride but like lots of other things you can never have to many.

·
Registered
657 Posts
Be a little more specific on the location. I am in Pittsburgh.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
the areas im talkin about are: In PA peach bottom, quarryville, lancaster, delta, and in Maryland cecil county, northeast, elkton, rising sun, calvert, fairhill, then harford county like darlington, joppa, whiteford, and any other areas in this location.

·
Registered
657 Posts
Well, we go to www.breezewoodprovinggrounds.com twice a year. If you wanna join us and help fill the house then you are more than welcome. $100.00 for the entire weekend. That includes the stay in the house and riding on the tracks.

·
Registered
203 Posts
wickmaster said:
Well, we go to www.breezewoodprovinggrounds.com twice a year. If you wanna join us and help fill the house then you are more than welcome. $100.00 for the entire weekend. That includes the stay in the house and riding on the tracks.
How is the park? I have never been there. Thinking about go once it get warm......

T Dog

·
Registered
657 Posts
T-Dog said:
How is the park? I have never been there. Thinking about go once it get warm......

T Dog
That place is bad ass. If you went on the site and looked around, you should have seen 3 different teacks. Beginner, intermediate and advanced. The intermediate has a rythm section that is more fun that anything else there. You enter from a 50' table top to a 50' double, high banked left hander, an akward 20' double, high right hander and them the 4-in-a-row rythm jumps. If you hit them right it is so perfectly smooth and awesome. Undescribable. We spent almost half of one day just doing that part. You can exit the track and get back on anywhere. We have a ton of footage on 4 cam's but the one with the best footage is a DVD cam and somehow incripted the disc so it cant be burned. I dont even know how to load it to the net or I would. I have probally the best computer of anybody here and dont know how to use it. If anybody wants to teach me, I would be more than happy to load the vid for all to see.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Wickmaster<

Thanks for the 411! I will make drice there one weekend!

8)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts