Raptor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
enjoy the pics
and might i add night and day difference in the snow,went from getting stuck to roosting and blazing right thru!!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
;)

Attachments

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
:eek:

Attachments

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
8)

Attachments

·
Registered
337 Posts
nice, how are they in sand compared to the stockers? fronts look small now though...

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
I love the razr2's, so beefy. 8)

·
Registered
299 Posts
I also have the 22" Razer2's and the're great. I noticed that the gearing feels a little too tall for me now, 5th gear is kind of lugging. So I tried a 13 front sprocket and it seems a little low. Anyone else that are running 22' Razers have any gearing sugestions that they have tried? I'm thinking of trying a different rear sprocket to find a happy medium inbetween the two.

·
Registered
244 Posts
A little off topic, but are those Pro-Armor sport nerf bars you have?

·
Registered
87 Posts
I have the 20x11 razr two's and they are awesome tires, you've made the right choice :thumbsup: but I think 22's are little to tall for my opinion. besides, on the pics it looks like you might have little too much air in them, these tires are 6 ply (alot stronger than stockers) and you don't need more than 4 psi unless you ride in rocky terrains.

Check my babies out, months of riding on'em, and they still like new!

Peace,
JW

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
700R Rider said:
A little off topic, but are those Pro-Armor sport nerf bars you have?
No, they are Yamaha GYTR's.

·
Registered
135 Posts
ok i need a site were i could buy some razr 2s for a good price and get them shipped to me.
:feedback:

·
Registered
137 Posts
I had the Razr 2's on my 05 660. They are a good tire and bite really well. Im going to try out the holeshots hd's this time around

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
i was thinking about the hd but they dont come in a 22
i insist on a 22 cause of the trails i ride with rocks and some mudholes
the added ground clearance was one of the things i wanted out of a new tire as well as added traction....i think i found both plus with the 6ply i can hit the trails(and rocks) a lil harder...
-dan

·
Registered
338 Posts
I also bought just the rear RAZR2 22" and left the stock fronts.I rode for a while and found the bike was leaning too foward for me.So I ordered 23" RAZR2 fronts.What a difference in ride and traction.Also tire pressue is key I'm running 3.5 pounds in each tire seems to ride the best and great traction.

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
Thinking of Razr2 switching from Holeshot HD's. Any opinions on whether to o ITP or MAXXIS? I don't like the weight of the HD's. The RAZR2 are 2.5 lbs lighter per rear tire. Are they comparable in quality?

·
Registered
644 Posts
JohnnyWheels said:
I have the 20x11 razr two's and they are awesome tires, you've made the right choice :thumbsup: but I think 22's are little to tall for my opinion. besides, on the pics it looks like you might have little too much air in them, these tires are 6 ply (alot stronger than stockers) and you don't need more than 4 psi unless you ride in rocky terrains.

Check my babies out, months of riding on'em, and they still like new!

Peace,
JW
I agree, too much air....... i run my Razr II's with just enough air , kinda like this guy. They square up real nice when you do this :thumbsup:

·
Registered
468 Posts
im gunna get a set :grin_nod:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts