Raptor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,446 Posts
Looks like your buddy has a few pounds on ya. You guys should switch bikes and see what happens. Oh and choose a better spot for the camera man :thumbsup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
pile0g00 said:
Looks like your buddy has a few pounds on ya. You guys should switch bikes and see what happens. Oh and choose a better spot for the camera man :thumbsup:
I have raced that bike with some one on it that I have a few pounds on and it was still just about the same result. Yea we do need to get a better camera shot but that was taken from a still camera, we plan to get more I hope by next week.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,586 Posts
wait till you guys are equally modded and you have the 15T.....you'll kill him! this is how it is between me and a yfz with equal mods......The race is over the first 15-25 ft.....I just pull away!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
22,016 Posts
pile0g00 said:
Looks like your buddy has a few pounds on ya. You guys should switch bikes and see what happens. Oh and choose a better spot for the camera man :thumbsup:
The camera always adds extra pounds. :lol:

It might be a close race through the first three gears, but there's no replacement for displacement!

~Brian
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
14 Posts
Haha this is probably why we keep getting posts like:

I beat an YFZ450 with my stock R700
I beat a Z450 with my stock R700

The dragrace you guys put on proves completely nothing.
There is nobody giving the start-signal.
So the guy hitting the throttle first has a big advantage.

To make a fairly correct measurement both should be parting from stand-still when given the signal by the camera man. Both should also be about the same weight...

Besides all this, nice movie :thumbsup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
172 Posts
Are there any mods on either one?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
172 Posts
All yeah nice video. :thumbsup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
teunie said:
Haha this is probably why we keep getting posts like:

I beat an YFZ450 with my stock R700
I beat a Z450 with my stock R700

The dragrace you guys put on proves completely nothing.
There is nobody giving the start-signal.
So the guy hitting the throttle first has a big advantage.

To make a fairly correct measurement both should be parting from stand-still when given the signal by the camera man. Both should also be about the same weight...

Besides all this, nice movie :thumbsup:
Yea I let my buddy go first, plus belive it or not he only out weights me by about 10-15 pounds. I know it dosn't look like it in the video but I swear its true. But yea we are gonna get some more videos with some one starting us and with a better camera. I just post these cause there all I have at this time.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
994 Posts
In my honest opinion, that video was crap.

Every drag video that has the camera guy no where near the finish is crap.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
679 Posts
yea i race a 450 up a hill at hotwell sand dunes and i got killed the first time but the second i almost beat him. he had paddles and a pipe and i had nothing. im bone stock and im about to get a new pipe and im buying paddles for the nest time and when we go to yuma.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
242 Posts
raptor660rrider said:
yea i race a 450 up a hill at hotwell sand dunes and i got killed the first time but the second i almost beat him. he had paddles and a pipe and i had nothing. im bone stock and im about to get a new pipe and im buying paddles for the nest time and when we go to yuma.
What color was the bike that beat you and what does your bike look like?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
679 Posts
rednbluerider said:
raptor660rrider said:
yea i race a 450 up a hill at hotwell sand dunes and i got killed the first time but the second i almost beat him. he had paddles and a pipe and i had nothing. im bone stock and im about to get a new pipe and im buying paddles for the nest time and when we go to yuma.
What color was the bike that beat you and what does your bike look like?
it was yellow. and the kid had on a blue shirt. i have pro taper handle bars and i have pro taper stickers and factory 909 stickers on the front fenders. i was wearing red fox gear witha blue chest protector and a strait black helmet. i was also hanging around with a dude that had a dirtbike because we brought him with us.
 
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Top