Raptor Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i know both these topics have been talked about before, but what have people used to remove melted pants off the exhaust. they weren't the windpants like the exersize pants. they were the insulated parachute pants that abercrombie/aeropostale used to sell. its not that bad but i still want to get it off.

also i noticed today that my headers were glowing red at idle. i've read this before a thousand times on the forum but it has never happened to mine until i did the 3 mods. should i add a little fuel for the idle setting on my dobeck?

sorry to beat these topics to death

·
Registered
779 Posts
Carefully warm up the area with a heat gun...wipe off the molten polymer with a rag, repeat

then get out the trust SOS pad and polish up the pipes (assuming it's on the header) if not, you'll need something called Mold Release. It's a spray agent that plastics processors use on dies and molds. It's kind of like Pam for plastics.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.