Raptor Forum banner

81 - 100 of 171 Posts

·
The Moose Rider
1,644 Posts
:lol: I'm gonna be camping in a enclosed trailer whenever I go anywhere next year:rofl:
"You on the phone"

Hi i'd like to make reservations for 3 nights at your camp ground. Ok sir. Whats the lenth of your trlr? Auh... well its a bit bigger than most, 53'. Sorry sir your gonna have to call somewhere else. But i've already called every other place.

LMAO!

·
The Moose Rider
1,644 Posts
Tsed there is a rally every summer at silver lake. Date for next year should be announced sometime late winter early spring. It will be talked about over on R/S first so start checking there come feb/march. It's a great time and a good group of guys that love to ride fast. For the most part anyway. I got complimented and scolded at the same time back in july by M/D cause we where supposed to just be going for a leasurly cruise and i ended up leading cause i couldn't go that slow. But I as doing a good job and was told i was appointed leader of the big group ride the next day. lol I declined.;)

·
Registered
2,121 Posts
This should have been called the 2011 MI BS thread.
Ever notice in the BS thread its basically all michiganders??? :D were so full of BS

·
Registered
6,002 Posts
"You on the phone"

Hi i'd like to make reservations for 3 nights at your camp ground. Ok sir. Whats the lenth of your trlr? Auh... well its a bit bigger than most, 53'. Sorry sir your gonna have to call somewhere else. But i've already called every other place.

LMAO!
Well I only have a small 20' enclosed trailer right now but can always haul a 53' up there but its kinda hard to shut the swing doors from the inside:lol: so it will be my little one for a few years...

·
Registered
87 Posts
Tsed there is a rally every summer at silver lake. Date for next year should be announced sometime late winter early spring. It will be talked about over on R/S first so start checking there come feb/march. It's a great time and a good group of guys that love to ride fast. For the most part anyway. I got complimented and scolded at the same time back in july by M/D cause we where supposed to just be going for a leasurly cruise and i ended up leading cause i couldn't go that slow. But I as doing a good job and was told i was appointed leader of the big group ride the next day. lol I declined.;)
Leisurely? Yeah right, go fast or go home! I'm not about to ride around like those guys that go in the rental group. We usually go to SL 3-4x per year, but this year we only went once... kind of a down year. We don't have many places to ride near where we live and like riding in big groups, that's the only reason that I brought up trying to get us together a couple of times next year. Have you guys gone on the baldwin trails near SL? They kick ass and are only 45 mins from SL.

I've got one of those vacation cabin tents, works well for me! Kind of jealous about the guys with the toy haulers though... after buying a house, that's gonna be my next investment.

·
The Moose Rider
1,644 Posts
Hey Lowsbody, wanna ride the mounds this sunday? Never been and thinking of checking it out.
Me and a few friends here planning on going sunday. Then I rembered I have to work. I might go out there this afternoon for an hour or so.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Me and a few friends here planning on going sunday. Then I rembered I have to work. I might go out there this afternoon for an hour or so.
Oh bummer, well we're planning on going as far as I know. Is it worth going? I've heard mixed reviews. Is it pretty muddy right now or fairly dry?

·
The Moose Rider
1,644 Posts
I haven't been out there in a couple weeks. Should be mostly dry though. I'll let ya know if I go this afternoon. I "should" got to school an work on a lab I need to finish up. But ya know. lol

·
Registered
6,002 Posts
If theres room ill help pay for wherever your parking the trailer, better then sleeping in my truck.
Well I don't know how much I'm gonna be going next year but I am going a couple times for sure. Gonna just have one Raptor though gotta part out the 01. Sick of trying to build 2 quads only for everyone else to ride. Also got another baby on the way so......... well I'm sure you get the picture but that means the woman isn't going with me:lol: so there will be room in the trailer:rofl:

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
Well I don't know how much I'm gonna be going next year but I am going a couple times for sure. Gonna just have one Raptor though gotta part out the 01. Sick of trying to build 2 quads only for everyone else to ride. Also got another baby on the way so......... well I'm sure you get the picture but that means the woman isn't going with me:lol: so there will be room in the trailer:rofl:
You'll be at the Raptor rally again im guessing.

At first when you said "Also got another baby on the way" i thought you meant you bought another raptor :lol:

·
Registered
6,002 Posts
You'll be at the Raptor rally again im guessing.

At first when you said "Also got another baby on the way" i thought you meant you bought another raptor :lol:
Nope not another Raptor, on my 3rd offspring:lol: This seriously affects my riding time and money but I will be at the next Rally:D

·
Premium Member
4,191 Posts
Nope not another Raptor, on my 3rd offspring:lol: This seriously affects my riding time and money but I will be at the next Rally:D
Did you just knock that poor girl up again? Yeah...you might want to get the old snip snip done, you won't have no time or money for anything. I'm ready to go riding RIGHT NOW!

·
The Moose Rider
1,644 Posts
CONGARTS brother. No put a damn rain coat on next time it rains.:D

81 - 100 of 171 Posts