Raptor Forum banner
1 - 20 of 151 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Any riders in the area down to ride hit me up. I ride a 05 686 r and stay close to krome by the back of tamiami airport. We usaully go riding to either the nw 41 st or 8th st and 137 ave . pm me for info

·
Registered
378 Posts
South Florida Riding

Ride LaBelle Sundays in the winter. Also check out Dirty Foot Mud Ranch, great trails, drags, etc.

The humps is kind of borring, 8st supposed to be closed although they have excellent trails there. Your othe option is 41st, which also has good trails and lots of area.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yea labelle sounds good never been there. but for now 8th st will have to do or 136st past krome going West.

·
Registered
378 Posts
LaBelle is only good in the Winter, after Thanksgiving and on Sundays. Right now 41st is the better place to ride. Not many people ride in the summer, its too HOT.

Go to LaBelle on a Sunday in December, and you will find 200+ bikes there.

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts
Willy,do you hit your 5th gear rev limitor?

·
Registered
378 Posts
Spider, I had a 15/37 running 20" tires, and I would hit with my 70HP build, but only when I tucked down. Right now with 15/36 and 80HP build I do not hit it.

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts
Yeah I keep hitting mine same build but 12.5:1CP corrected height piston. So I'm at 13.25:1 compression or better I gotta run 110 in it I hit it with those mud tires and my 23" street tires but they're very light.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
41st was pretty good last time I rode there like 3 weeks ago. Must have seen 60+ bikes. But with all this rainfall everything is looking swamped with lots of water...

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
We were out there today on 41st and found some sweet trails a little north through the woods and open grassy areas to catch some decent speed. Im a go this weekend coming up also so if you want let me know so we can meet up and ride...

·
Registered
378 Posts
Homestead you going out there this weekend? USMC I may go this Sunday, let me know if you will be there.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
ANT I will be there this sun im thinking like noon. My number is on pg 1 of this thread hit me up.

·
Registered
390 Posts
I plan on going to NW 41st Thursday I have this week off for vacation. I Will also be out there this Sunday too. My truck is an 1996 beat up white GMC serria stepside. I will also have a blue canopy off the back of my truck. I always park a the end next to the trees/bushes. I will be looking out for you guys.

·
Registered
378 Posts
Homestead, Ill let you take a spin on my rappy, so you can see what 108MPH feels like on one of these puppies.

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts
Homestead, Ill let you take a spin on my rappy, so you can see what 108MPH feels like on one of these puppies.
Idk how fast I'm going but I bounce off the rev limitor in 5th gear at 15/36 and 20" mudlites I'm sure I'm flying. Willys bike is fast as hell trust me be ready to hang on tight.

1 - 20 of 151 Posts