Raptor Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Rding somewhere northern mich tommorow... Im near leota (houghton lake) Gladwin area.. Anyone else up this way?

·
Super Moderator
17,062 Posts
Can't remember the last time I rode leota but it's nice to hear from a Michigan rider.

I'll be up in Mio over Memorial Day. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bull gap memorial weekend prolly.... Should be a blast with the millions of people that are gunna show up... Last year was nuts... But i was on a warrior.. Not a rappy..

G

·
Wish I could be back in Mich... :(

Grew up in the SE near Detroit but spent the majority of time and my grandparents houses - Merideth and Au Gres...

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
im SE of detroit.. Wyandotte??? Ring any bells? lol... Yeah just talked to my father hes down for the trip so its for sure.. Lemme know if your gonna be there Ill look for ya!

·
Super Moderator
17,062 Posts
700rMich said:
im SE of detroit.. Wyandotte??? Ring any bells? lol... Yeah just talked to my father hes down for the trip so its for sure.. Lemme know if your gonna be there Ill look for ya!
Trip is definitely on. Looks like I'm going to be on the raptor and hauling it with the little sled trailer and a blue GMC Jimmy. Haven't figured out where I'll be (hill, which trail systems) or on what day but I know I'll be in the area all weekend. Heading up Thursday and heading home first thing Monday.

·
Registered
314 Posts
700rMich said:
I grew up in Wyandotte and currently reside in Riverview. Your dad doesn't ride a 450R does he?

It's Silver Lake for me on Memorial weekend. There were more people than I had ever seen there last year. Im hoping there is a little less this year so the lines are smaller. Good to see how many women riders we have up here in the last couple years!

G

·
700rMich said:
Sure does but I grew up in Madison Heights - 3-4 miles north of detroit

·
Super Moderator
17,062 Posts
Rapt0rMan said:
700rMich said:
Sure does but I grew up in Madison Heights - 3-4 miles north of detroit
My cousin lives in Madison Heights.

G

·
Ah...

I went to CMU for a year - 2000-2001.

I have 1 uncle working there, another was laidoff and a cousin also. My papa worked there when it was called Detroit Forge...

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
unclesharty said:
700rMich said:
I grew up in Wyandotte and currently reside in Riverview. Your dad doesn't ride a 450R does he?

It's Silver Lake for me on Memorial weekend. There were more people than I had ever seen there last year. Im hoping there is a little less this year so the lines are smaller. Good to see how many women riders we have up here in the last couple years!
Did you just call me a chick????

lol...

My dad rides a z400... Im on the bone stock rappy... If i can get a set of paddles within the next week them im drivin up to silver lake for memorial day.. If not bull gap here i come!

·
Registered
314 Posts
700rMich said:
unclesharty said:
700rMich said:

Did you just call me a chick????

lol...

My dad rides a z400... Im on the bone stock rappy... If i can get a set of paddles within the next week them im drivin up to silver lake for memorial day.. If not bull gap here i come!
No sorry, the chick comment wasnt aimed at you, just 1 more reason why Silver Lake is awsome :thumbsup:

·
Super Moderator
17,062 Posts
Planning to head up to Bull Gap tomorrow. Staying at the county park most likely.

I'll be at the hill most days, if you spot me come say hi. :thumbsup:

My truck and bike, I'll probably have a 2 place open sled trailer.

·
Registered
187 Posts
I will be riding in the UP in about a month. Can't wait!

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Welll Probably hittin up bullgap this weekend.. Leota as usual and maybe Missauki trails who knows!!!

If your gunna be up this weekend feel free and give me a call while im up there... Cell # is 7347716754 just leave a message if it goes straight to voicemail.. No signal at the cabin!

post here if your goin to any of those places this weekend!!!

·
Registered
187 Posts
I will up in Manistique the last week of june-July. Wish I could be there this weekend. I live n Ga now.
Thanks for the invite. Where is bullgap at?

·
Super Moderator
17,062 Posts
Kevo700r said:
I will up in Manistique the last week of june-July. Wish I could be there this weekend. I live n Ga now.
Thanks for the invite. Where is bullgap at?
Mio, Michigan; where 72 and 33 meet right on the au sauble river and in the Huron National Forest.

I was there just last weekend, posted some pictures in the "post your memorial day pics" thread, I believe in the Media section.

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
mad dog you goin up this weekend???? If so shoot me a call maybe we can meet up somewhere up there.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts