Raptor Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, I am new to this site and just got back into riding. Just looking for some laid back people to ride with in the mid michigan area. (Gladwin, Leota, Denton, St. Helen, Etc.) Just seeing whats out there and I am always for meeting new people and having a good time. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
1,124 Posts
I'm from Michigan, but 99% of my riding is over at the Silver Lake sand dunes. I have been wanting to check out some of the trails around Gladwin (parents cabin is in Gladwin), but there never seems to be enough time to get up there. If you ever want to head over to the dunes, check out www.silverlakeforum.com, a lot of good people over there, and I'm sure you would have a good time at one of the G2G's.

yeah, because so much cool stuff comes from Ohio, like...umm..., uh...oh yeah, NOTHING GOOD COMES FROM OHIO, just a bunch of ugly women and bad drivers :). (I live 8 miles north of Toledo).

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Umm....ok. ??? Dont know what the video had to do with meeting up with people to ride with. However I did notice that your location is California. If Ohio is so great why are you in Cali? ::) Honestly I really don't care about football, as I am on an atv forum, so you can have all that to yourself. As for trail riding, I can say with confidence that Ohio doesnt have a 1/10 of the trail system we do here. Anyways, I am looking to make a trip to Silver Lake, but do not have any paddles yet. I would need to do someting about my Trinity pipe as well. No way they would let me in the gate with the way it is now. LOL.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Im in the army and i have a friend from michigan and Ohio and when college football starts they are down each others throat lol. Anyways im going to michigan around the end of july to visit my friend that got out so im going to need a few places to ride.

·
Registered
53 Posts
wolf lake/baldwin

a couple of us are heading up wed the 19th to the wolf lake and baldwin trails for a couple days... 2 of us are from south of lansing and the 3rd is from toledo... where abouts are u located and let me know if u want me to keep u in the loop on any future trips..

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts
Brett is just poking fun he's from here in Ohio one my buddies. He just works outta town and unlike mr gets to take his quad with him. My cousin lives in Michigan mt ckemons where I happened to grow up at from 4-15 then I moved to Florida we had alot of good tines riding up there my uncle had a dirtbike and a shee and my cousin had a blaster so I'd ride it and my cousin would be on the shee and my unc was on the dirtbike. Always had fun I'll get at my cousin see if i can get names of the places we rode. My uncles the reason I ride now my mom or dad would never buy me a 3 wheeler or quad forgot his old 250r Honda 3 wheeler unc still has it.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
a couple of us are heading up wed the 19th to the wolf lake and baldwin trails for a couple days... 2 of us are from south of lansing and the 3rd is from toledo... where abouts are u located and let me know if u want me to keep u in the loop on any future trips..
Ya, I might be interested in that. Ill send a pm and maybe we can figure something out. Thanks.

Im in the army and i have a friend from michigan and Ohio and when college football starts they are down each others throat lol. Anyways im going to michigan around the end of july to visit my friend that got out so im going to need a few places to ride.
Well, if you ever make it up to these parts just shoot me a message. Im allways up for riding if the schedule and budget allows it. For some reason riding is like sex.....If offered its allmost impossible to say no, and when you get done your so happy you said yes. :grin_nod:

·
you cant fix stupid
164 Posts
im from mi also but like langford said i ride 99 percent silver lake also , if you ever go up give me a shout and we can set something up

·
Registered
32 Posts
hey guys I know this is a little late in the forum but i also live in michigan and need some more people to ride with i love silver lake but havent been on to many trails so if you wanna hit me up to ride let me know thank

p.s. i live like 20 min south of Grand Rapids

1 - 14 of 14 Posts