Raptor Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im thinking about getting elka elites so if i where to put my stock SE suspension up for sale how much you guys think i could get for all 3 shocks? remember these are the piggyback fully adjustable preload, hi&low speed compression, and rebound. they only have about 18 hours on them

·
Registered
163 Posts
i would suggest finding out how much they are worth new.. and deduct accordingly.. ;)

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well after looking at the price for my elka setup I'm probally going to wait another month or so to save some money. I want to have my new shocks ready to install before i get rid of my stock ones.

·
Registered
988 Posts
Sounds like a good idea, im in the market for some YFZ shocks but a pair of those would do me fine also.......take your time, i just figured id throw an offer

·
Registered
521 Posts
They had to call to get the price from the yamaha parts people. Trust me, the guy's eye's got huge when they told him the price. Besides they knew if they were more than 500 for the pair I was going to get elka's, which I did.

·
Registered
17,851 Posts
Yeah, seems insane that someone would pay that much for stock shocks.... :crazy: maybe its one of those guys that just doens't know or research stuff... poor lil' bugger.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.