Raptor Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I dont ever read anything about people from Missouri or Kansas.... I am from CEntral MO but go to college in Kansas.... just wondering if anyone on here is from MO or Kansas and is planning any riding trips...

·
Registered
629 Posts
Im from Bonne Terre MO, about 60 miles south of St. louis. I dont really have any trips planned but I go to St. Joe park about every other week. Although last weekend we went to Chadwick riding area and I got to say that place is awesome. Miles and miles of trails. If you decide to give st.joe a try let me know. RadRap700 ususally shows up to. See ya.

·
Registered
493 Posts
"usually" shows up........LOL. i live in breese, il which is probably about 45 min from STL (takes me just about 2 hrs to get to St. Joe). anyways, yeah im usually there but for the time being......i probably wont be riding for a while due to my little accident. im trying to get her up n running again as fast as possible. and another thing is.....i might be moving to houston, texas.......so who knows......

·
Registered
493 Posts
if we can make that official then you just wait till after christmas..........alls i can say though is "DAMN YOUR FAST" (itll be a challenge)

·
Registered
493 Posts
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.........now i shouldnt have said anything and next time i saw you i woulda been like WOM WOM........wanna race? i hope my mods fall together good ;)

ill be in touch

·
Registered
741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
rappy700r = where do you live in Central MO? I live between Concordia and Marshall, MO... right along the Missouri River....If your close we can ride together sometime

·
Registered
493 Posts
CHADWICK= :nono: your right with what you heard........rocks rocks n more rocks! dad said he heard it was a pretty cool place and when he showed up he bent his back rim (dirtbike) and broke his clutch cable after he fell. AND HES EXPERIENCED!!!!!!!! he said he was pissed!

·
Registered
741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
hey "******" and "RadRap" - can you guys give me the address of the ST.Joe place.... i am only 1 hour and 30 min away from st.joe.... i am wanting to go riding this upcoming sunday... and then maybe next tues and wed before thanksgiving. sounds like i need to come check st. joe out.... do you all have the address?

·
Registered
493 Posts
in exchange for these directions.....i would like your radiator :thumbsup:

ahhhh im playin........but it would be nice! i cant ride again until i get her fixed. anyways, heres the address:

2800 Pimville Road
Park Hills, MO 63601

its an awesome place! plenty of trails......small track (kind of)......rider-made drag spots lol......etc.

·
Registered
741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Ha ha alright thanks man.... trust me i would be willing to help you out if i had an extra. ha ha ha .... well i will hopefully get there over my thanksgiving break from college.... then once you get your bike fixed we will have to meet there sometime.

Thanks again - Plattner

·
Registered
741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
WOOOO... never mind.... i thought you all said it is near St. Joe Missouri....... St Joe MO is only about an hour and a half away from my hometown..... but that address you just gave me is close to 4 hours away..... we must have been talking about two different places.....

·
Registered
493 Posts
well damn.......thought i had another person to run against :lol: i didnt know there was a st. joe, missouri? 4 hours......i dont think id make a trip that long unless it was for somethin special......say a get-together. im figuring out my radiator problem little by little but im def. getting somewhere with it all. hope to be up and running soon! (soon as in close to if not after christmas) then again ill have a ton of mods and nothing to do with them...haha

ill get ya ******

·
2 Time (09,10) RF Fantasy FootBall Champ
578 Posts
I live in Lebanon, MO. I haven't made it to St. Joe yet, but plan to soon.

My list of riding places usually includes:
Chadwick - Chadwick, MO
Fingerlakes - Columbia, MO
Deepwater - Deepwater, MO
Potawaname? - Fulton, MO
Little Sahara!! - Waynoka, OK (Headed there Thanksgiving week)

There is a new place in Jefferson City now as well called Wade Road Riding Area.

If you guys know of any other riding places in the area, please let me know.

BTW: I would love to do some drag racing with you sometime...

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.