Raptor Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering what mods should i get next i already have a pc3, gytr airfilter, and a gytr pipe. should i get 15t or what kind of armor should i get

·
Registered
84 Posts
Depends on what kind of riding your doing for the sprocket. Lots of good brands of under armor, try Cobra, Pro Armor or DG.

·
Registered
1,678 Posts

·
Registered
580 Posts
i agree with the skids. with all that money invested, you should protect it the best you can! i've been looking at armadillo skids too cause i like the price. rocky mountain has the swingarm for 84.99, the a-arms for 69.99 and the chassis for 76.99 for a total of $231.97. and any order over $99 gets free shipping. not too much better than the ebay deal... but then again, it's rocky mountain, can't find much better customer service! that's my plan after i get an hour meter or vapor.

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Machy said:
hey guys, can you put skidz on aftermarket +2 a-arms?
Some of the companies that sell the +2 arms might but the ones for the stock arms usually dont fit. Not any of the ones that I have seen at least..

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
rappy123 said:
I was wondering what mods should i get next i already have a pc3, gytr airfilter, and a gytr pipe. should i get 15t or what kind of armor should i get
My suggestion would be armor - I bought that first just because I know I am tough on things and don't want to gamble with F--ing my investment up. I have Pro Armor skids and they are holding up great. They fit great and the oil drain holes are in the right place. I beat the piss out of em and they haven't even been deformed at all.

·
Registered
19 Posts
My two cents is this 15t Renthal is a must and I am looking at Pro-armor skids full frame and A-Arm Armor but it comes down to what you like. ;) :thumbsup:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.