Raptor Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I am starting to get stuff done to my new SE. Here are a few pics of the Fasst Bars, AC bumper, Parking Brake block off and you can see the skids and key reloctions. My ASV Levers and AC nerfs will be here this week.

Jay

·
Registered
584 Posts
Looks great. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys. I forgot to mention the DR. D Reverse lever also. Yeah, having the parking brake gone looks better. My ASV Clutch lever would have gotten rid of it anyway.

Jay

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
what kind of a-arm skids are those?

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The skids are Armadillo, I bought the full set (A-Arm,Belly,Swingarm) off ebay for 239 shipped.

Jay

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Looks nice man. Ive been thinking of getting the AC blackline front bumper but wasnt sure and I think you just sealed the deal for me. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
Hey Desdak4 I like how your key setup looks how did you do it. does it mount right up or did you have to fabricate something? The bike is sweet looking and I am jealous of the flexx bars. I just went with the steering stem and pro taper bars for now. next it will be the Flexx.

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The Dr. D reverse lever comes with a block off plate for the hole left by the stock reverse switch. I jsut drilled a hole in it and then used a piece of rubber cut from the end of a grip as a spacer and tightened it up. It seems as it will stay put.

Jay

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.