Raptor Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
headlights, tires, exhaust -rejet.
I have the stock 19x10-9's on the rear right now. What size/make should I get for the rear? I found a few nice sets of 20x10-9 tires, but I'm not sure if I should do hole shot's or maxxis, or if I should keep the 10" diameter or go to 11. Any suggestions?

·
RF Moderating Team Member / Wheelie Master
4,326 Posts
Protect it 1st a set of real skid plates was my 1st mod.

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
i would stick to the same size as stock tires 10". The Klaws are good to. MAke sure to change the fluids too... Break fld, oil,lube the cables etc

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yep....Get some armor on the bike 1st.. Belly plate & swingarm, maby A arm's to... Then wory about the pipe, & intake..
Yeah, I am working on tires now. I found a set of 20x11-9 Maxxis Razr's I like. Those should be fine to put on my stock rims shouldn't they? What sucks is I have basically a pair of new Holeshot's that are 20x11-8 that only have MAYBE an hour of riding time on them. I wish I could fit them on my 9" rim so bad :( lol - I guess I will just sell those.

Or maybe get 8" rims from denniskirk and keep the tires I have? Any suggestions?

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
Yeah, I am working on tires now. I found a set of 20x11-9 Maxxis Razr's I like. Those should be fine to put on my stock rims shouldn't they? What sucks is I have basically a pair of new Holeshot's that are 20x11-8 that only have MAYBE an hour of riding time on them. I wish I could fit them on my 9" rim so bad :( lol - I guess I will just sell those.

Or maybe get 8" rims from denniskirk and keep the tires I have? Any suggestions?
Run the 20x11-9 Razr's.. They are a good tire..I personaly like the HD Hole Shot's, they hook like no other...even when almost dead:):):)..

1 - 11 of 11 Posts