·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #101

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #102
I was suspecting the intake because i noticed a huge gain with my exhaust. But, i think your intake would be fine

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
I did notice a gain but I guess maybe I was just expecting turbo gain type power.
Really considering a turbo.....

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #103
So all the air tubing to the engine is the same its just basically an added piece to put a clamp on filter right? So what I have is fine?

·
Registered
55 Posts
Yes I would and do run what you have. You can spend 2-300 for one that goes all the way to the throttle body. Not worth it if you ask me.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #106
So I have the air box lid off right now, but in winter I might want to do some snow spinning and ill want the air box on, so im wondering if I can upload a separate map for my commander so I can switch between lid and no lid

·
Registered
26 Posts
You can have several maps on your laptop then you would have to download which map you want to the pcv. You can have 2 maps loaded in the pcv but you would need to wire in a on off switch to toggle between them. I have a switch for mine but use it for my auto tune.

·
Registered
2,167 Posts
The MSD blaster can have up to 10 maps loaded on it and switch between them by just turning a dial on the unit

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
26 Posts
Cool. I went pcv cause I also got the auto tune. So I can tune to the AFR I choose.

101 - 109 of 109 Posts