Raptor Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Just a 78HP trail bike
2,426 Posts
Its not out yet I spoke with Paul about it last week. He's hoping in the next couple months or so.

·
Registered
558 Posts

·
Registered
555 Posts

·
Registered
558 Posts
Yours is a big core pipe. Monster is also currently working on an "extreme drag pipe" utilizing a larger core in the silencer.
Thats what I was thinkin. Just making sure I didnt miss somethin

·
Just a 78HP trail bike
2,426 Posts
I spoke with Paul about the big 2.5" single

·
Premium Member
3,997 Posts
Yep big core is out and the extreme core which will be comparable to a sparks XX6 BIG BIG Core drag pipe is not released yet.

The big core is a great single system. You also cant beat the customer service you get from Monsterquads.

·
CUSTOM TITLE
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Do you guys stock this pipe in all black ? if not whats the turn around time ?

Yep big core is out and the extreme core which will be comparable to a sparks XX6 BIG BIG Core drag pipe is not released yet.

The big core is a great single system. You also cant beat the customer service you get from Monsterquads.

·
Registered
558 Posts

·
Registered
558 Posts
so how do you like the single big core ?

So far I like it. I dont have much time on it yet. I went to a single b/c I could not keep my duals from hitting my chain. I tried Monster and DMC Force 4 duals.

·
Registered
558 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
so what would be better this or some dmc afterburner duals or will this even compare to duals

·
Registered
558 Posts

Attachments

·
Just a 78HP trail bike
2,426 Posts
Chevz I'm really digging your bike, its right up my alley. Very clean and good suspension. One nit pic though. I would rotate you upper shock mount that way the rezzy line isnt right next to the exhaust. That kinda defeats the purpose of having a rezzy if the oil is right next to a heat source.

Here's a old old picture, just nevermind the swingarm.

·
Registered
558 Posts
Chevz I'm really digging your bike, its right up my alley. Very clean and good suspension. One nit pic though. I would rotate you upper shock mount that way the rezzy line isnt right next to the exhaust. That kinda defeats the purpose of having a rezzy if the oil is right next to a heat source.

Here's a old old picture, just nevermind the swingarm.
Good call. I've never like how I have it mounted due to it being so close to the exhaust. Never thought about just rotating the shock around.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.