Raptor Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't find a dealer in the area who sells dynojet but I was reading last night and ran across some references for "moose Racing by dynojet". I was on dynojets site and worry about counterfit kits so I didn't want to buy on ebay (a few bucks isn't worth the headache of getting the wrong stuff, even overnight is 2 days here so I went ahead today and ordered the moose racing jet kit. I did a search but didn't find anything. Am I going to regret this kit? I am already jetted but I have some bogging at about quarter throttle while cold and I wanted to try the different taper in the needle in the dynojet kit. I am planning on doing the carb mod and maybe even put a stage 1 cam in it while I have it all apart. Thanks, Al

·
Registered
206 Posts
i just bought a moose slip-on....i like it so far. havent done much riding with it though.

·
Registered
2,062 Posts
jeepin_al said:
I am not doubting that Moose is a quality brand, I am wondering if it is a rebadge dynojet kit.
it is a rebadged dynojet kit as are all of the other kits that I have seen. There are really one 2 kits made, the gyt-r and the DJ, if it doesn't say gyt-r on it, it is a DJ kit.

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
CoalShedRacing said:
jeepin_al said:
I am not doubting that Moose is a quality brand, I am wondering if it is a rebadge dynojet kit.
it is a rebadged dynojet kit as are all of the other kits that I have seen. There are really one 2 kits made, the gyt-r and the DJ, if it doesn't say gyt-r on it, it is a DJ kit.
Hey CSR, what's your opinion on GYT-R vs. Dynojet? Six of one, half dozen of the other? Or is there a reasonable difference (besides numbering system)?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts