Raptor Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
alright, well about 4 years ago i had a bad knee injury (i dislocated my knee cap, and it got stuck on the side bone, so it tore/strestched everything, and shatered some bone) well ever since then my knee is really sensative when i hit it. im gonna try to do some searching blah dial up) for knee gaurds, so while i am, does anyone recomend a good type? cause i dont want it to be a pain but i deff want to protect it

Thanks, mike

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
i found 2 so far, any info you wanna share would be great
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thor Force Kneeguards
Close out price $30.00

From Dennis Kirk
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Fox Racing Raptor Knee/Shin Guards

$64.95
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Here is the link to all of them:

http://www.denniskirk.com/jsp/product_catalog/productlisting.jsp?catId=103&leafCatId=10303&store=Main&sortOrder=&sortBy=&currentOffset=20&previousPageOffset=0&nextPageOffset=40&formSort=&np=&page=&limit=20&prev.x=6&prev.y=5

so far im leaning towards the FOX, they look more secure, but like i said, any help would be great :)

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks for the link, maybe i should go with something more pricey for reliable reasons? just wanna make sure my knee is covered, hurts like hell when i bump it

·
Registered
104 Posts
my brother has the tor braces he likes them but the one time he wore them he was riding my buddies raptor 350 and scratched it up bad
ofcause it would be beter if he was able to ware them under his pants but with them on the out side was not good on the bike.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts