·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Attachments

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Looking good! BTW How do you like those Epic covers? Did they fit and function ok?

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
do i think they will give me more hp than my curtis sparks/ no/ my sparks took 10 minuts to put on / the dmc duals / 1 hour what a pain in the ass/ my sparks is light/ duals weigh more/ why did i change/ just to look cool!

·
Registered
134 Posts
What did you spray the pipes with, the black? Just standard paint?

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
bjh/ epic is awesom everything fits great / they did give me a 660 counter sprock cover on accident thoe/ i modded it to fit :thumbsup:

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
dope/i used 1200 degree paint/ u have to prep the pipe b for painting less it wont stick

·
Registered
22 Posts
sorry guys the daul lte system has more eyeball, in my opinion. I would like to know who has the best horse power and sound.

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
RaptorFreeeek said:
I really hope that out of all the threads I read, that maybe I missed the answer to my question. What purpose of the RedBull can being there?

RF
In case they get thirsty duh! Just kidding, it is just for looks. They cut the top off and slip if over the shock reservoir.

·
Registered
57 Posts
You have one good looking 700 dannyray. My DMC duals will be here Feb 13th, can't wait to get them on. I'm running stock and a blaster sounds meaner right now than my 700. I'm running a Techlusion Dobech so I will be doing some major tuning next week. The Redbull can looks cool. :wootwoot:

·
Registered
912 Posts
450scrusher, your raptor looks great. What mods do you have done to the motor other than the basic three? I'm buying the new all carbon fiber hipers when they become available in april. Your quad make me want to buy a pair right now. :thumbsup: 8)

·
Registered
62 Posts
They look good. hmmmmmmmm where have i seen that Redbull mod before. I've heard it adds about 5HP. it was actually my first mod i did to mine looks good though

Attachments

1 - 20 of 25 Posts