Raptor Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have installed my full exhaust and fuel controller and i have an intake on the way.I am just itching do do something else. I want more power but i don't really know where to start now. What would you all suggest to do next.I used to have a banshee and i was thinking about getting another one to play with but i think it might be smarter to just do more mods to my raptor.well if ya got any ideas shoot! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
289 Posts
Id get a cam a bigger piston porting and a big bore thats next on my list :thumbsup:

·
Registered
684 Posts
Velociraptor, and I both do porting. I do also offer any engine or chassis parts you might need.

Sand Demon Motorsports
1 530 832 9696
1 877 GOT DYNO

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
How do i get the work done though. Do i have to ship my stuff to you or do i buy all new? Yea i like that 804 but i ain't got that kinda money! haha WOW!

·
Registered
684 Posts
I can do the trail porting for 200.00 plus shipping. All you have to do is send the head to me or whoever you want to port it. And as far as the parts they can be sent to you.

Sand Demon Motorsports
1 530 832 9696
1 877 GOT DYNO

·
Premium Member
6,554 Posts
Yes, I do porting along with sparky yfz. Hes on the west coast and Im on the east. He does great porting, Ive seen his work same as he's seen mine. We are both sponsors but if you live on that side he would be able to get ya going quicker than I could.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts