Raptor Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to get some more power, I have the big 3 right now and next winter I'm gonna do the high compression pistion and a hc3 cam but is there any other bold on parts that will get me some more power?

·
Premium Member
25 Posts
While you got the head off you might as well have a mild port done. Dual exhaust, fci, +3tb, dynatek prog. ignition.

·
Premium Member
1,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Blue I want to keep my single pipe and the air box/intake. Ok I'll remember about the port and +3tb. Would the dynotek ignition add any power? How much power do you have? Since it looks kinda similar to the build I want to do. PW na I dont want a turbo I want to keep it all motor, less to worry about.

·
Registered
3,302 Posts
You will see gains with a higher comp piston and a HC3, but your exhaust will be holding you back. Unfortunately, the HMF is a lower end exhaust. If you prefer a single, I'd suggest a Sparks. Otherwise a set of duals will provide superior flow to take advantage of those engine mods.

To give you an idea of what a difference duals can make, here's a dyno chart comparing Barkers vs HMF. (Dyno graph compliments of DL700)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts