Raptor Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I love my 350, but i feel that it lacks the torque that other quads deliver..i was wandering what size sprockets i should change to in front and back in order to get more in my top end.

·
Premium Member
775 Posts
I love my 350, but i feel that it lacks the torque that other quads deliver..i was wandering what size sprockets i should change to in front and back in order to get more in my top end.
Statement is an oxymoron. You claim it lacks torque, however, you are looking to add more topend??? Are you sure?

·
Registered
7,128 Posts
I'm confused. You say you want more torque, but you also say you want top end? Two totally different things. I had 12/38 on mine once, had alot of bottom end. I also have tried 16/36, 15/38, 13/36 and I liked the feel of 13/36 best. I will be getting the smallest front sprocket avalible soon for my new build, and a 43t rear sprocket.

·
I am unique
22,621 Posts
Bigger front and or smaller rear sprockets for more top speed and smaller front and or larger rear sprockets for more low speed and torque............:)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts