Raptor Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking into getting a new exhaust for my 06 Raptor and I was reading some review in a pipe shootout and the Motorworks SR4 pipe had high remarks from the shootout.

I was wondering if anyone was running this pipe and your thoughts on it. I like that way they look and it sounds like a pretty good pipe for the money. What controller would be good to run on it. I see that Motorworks has their own controller for it.

Thanks.....

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
I haven't heard anything about Motorworks SR4 exhaust. But that doesn't mean anything. Where was this shoot out? How many different pipes were in it? If there was a real good selection of exhaust and this one was at the top, then it must be good! As for the controller. Any one would work! I'd say if your going to do internal mods with engine down the road get a PC3. Also lots of people are get the PC3 and sharing maps! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I can't remember where I saw it, but I think it was in Dirtwheels some time ago. The Motoworks SR4 was like number 2 behind Dr. D exhaust. It was based off of power curve and sound. I would like to get a nice slip on that will work nicely with a controller (PCIII).

·
Registered
468 Posts
Just a suggestion but save your money for a full-system. It really doesn't matter what full system unless you absolutely must have the most trick system but there is a difference between a slip and a full. If you get a slip go for looks and sound because you have virtually the same performance from your stocker. I know you and I have spoken about this before.

Craig,

1 - 5 of 5 Posts