Raptor Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys just wanted to share a few pictures of the new Motowoz piggyback shocks. Let me know what you think of them. These are a friend of mine's quad and I will have mine at the end of this week.

·
Registered
115 Posts
how much, give me more info on it, does motowoz do a great job of valving and spring for the rider, does it have the same tech as their other shocks, when will they be avalible, if they work for the trail and mxing as the look i wantr a price on the fronts and rear for a stock with and lenght raptor
pm me

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yeah they can be made to fit any application. The valving and spring rates are spot on every time and the shocks themselves are super adjustable. You can actually feel a difference with one click of compression adjustment or rebound. also each spring is independently adjustable to allow for complete fine tuning of your suspension. I can give a better idea of how to do this if any one needs any info

·
Registered
3,440 Posts
Brad- tell Jim those shocks are off the hook :thumbsup:

after the 15 phone calls from you this week, and the fact that you didn't mentions those to me earns you a butt kicking.. lol :lol:

anyhow are they the same price @1285 retail? (pudamac)

I really cant wait till I sell my Elka's and LSR setup! haha

·
Registered
115 Posts
kbm 450 and techquad shop, whatkinda deal can i get a pair of stock travel fronts and stock travel rear for a raptor 700r 06, what about if i don't like the valving can i get them redone for free. i'm asking because i didn't see anything about it on their site. explain how you can adjust the springs indepently

·
Registered
119 Posts
Pm'd ya techquad.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
yeah kenny the retail on them is the same price. I apologize for not mentioning it but consider it payback for my axle not being here yet. (I know it aint your fault just messing with ya). I will have mine on the kfx at the end of this week and will share some more pictures.

As far as the question of adjusting each spring independently there are adjusting rings in between each spring which allows you to fine tune what part of the travel each spring comes into play. I will take some up close pictures of my shocks to show exactly what I mean.

And yes he will fix your shocks if your not happy with them. I must say though of all the people I have gotten feedback on not one person has had to send them back to him in well over a year.

·
Registered
115 Posts
kbm 450, can you get me a deal on stock travel for stock aarms and swingarm, i would want piggback fronts and remote rear or piggback ( opinion on which type of rear is better, is the hose going to be a problem, where can i mount the reservoir. what adjustments do the rear and fronts have, prices, is shipping free, what if i don't like the valving. pictures of a remote reservoir rear on a raptor700r 06 if i was getting aarms what works well with them(+1)

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Well you can have ken at KB set you up with a SMC a arm which are super durable and have a lifetime warranty for $575 for lt and $475 for St. Jim and Steve have been working together to make one of the best handling packages for every quad out there. I promise you can't go wrong with this setup.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.