Raptor Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone have any pics of their PC III mounted on their raptor? i just want some ideas on where to put mine when i get it.

G

·
Had mine velcroed to the inside of my airbox, but then had to put it where the tools are at when I removed the airbox. I liked it better in the airbox.

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i'm getting the prodesign intake for my raptor with the K&N filter and waterproof prefilter. can you run without a air box lid or do you just drill holes in it for the wires to run out? and how long of wires do they send you with the PC III?

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
Where the tools go. I trimmed the plastice peice that separates the tool compartment. Got a waterproof camera case from Cabellas or LL bean and it fits perfect, protects it and keeps it dry.

·
Registered
575 Posts
the main wire is plenty long...im not sure about in the tool pouch but you may have to extend the ground wire...and the pcIII will slide threw the opening on the air box lid.

·
Registered
468 Posts
i had mine in the tool spot till i took the tail light off and under plastic and i moved it to the air box stays cleaner also

·
Registered
87 Posts
Tool Location here as well.

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
DrDsRaptor said:
Where the tools go. I trimmed the plastice peice that separates the tool compartment. Got a waterproof camera case from Cabellas or LL bean and it fits perfect, protects it and keeps it dry.
Good idea :grin_nod:...gonna have to do the same with mine :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
what do you have to plug the PC III into on the raptor. i have been told it is something up under the fuel tank is this right? and do you get insturctions(sp) with it when you purchase from fuelmoto?

·
Registered
4,785 Posts
warren said:
what do you have to plug the PC III into on the raptor. i have been told it is something up under the fuel tank is this right? and do you get insturctions(sp) with it when you purchase from fuelmoto?
Yes and yes :thumbsup:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts