1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Super Moderator
17,062 Posts
I was looking all over the web for this the other day Diddly, thanks!

It's from a movie called "cradle 2 the grave" and it's basically an exact remake of a movie called "exit wounds" except steven segal was replaced by jet li and they added this atv chase scene. Exit Wounds was a decent movie, this one was pretty mundane but this scene was great.

There is also a yamaha raptor 660 in the second scooby doo movie.

·
Registered
6,797 Posts
man that stock width raptor is a nasty handling quad!!...i dont know how many times i counted that it should have rolled...pretty good clip though....never saw either of those movies but jet li is a one bad dude!

·
2008 SMX Series Champion HO
2,679 Posts
Never leave ur key in your shit :nana:

·
Registered
480 Posts
Damn thats a badass scene! :thumbsup: :grin_nod: But the poor Suzuki! :( I think I cried a little at that part... lol.

·
2008 SMX Series Champion HO
2,679 Posts
sux for the guy cuz he got his quad stolen and his bike f**ked up.....i wonder if anyone saved him from hangin out that window, lol.

·
Registered
519 Posts
i think that guy is still hanging there today :lol:,cool video clip :thumbsup:

·
Super Moderator
17,062 Posts
Flynbyu said:
If you have the DVD of "Troy", you'll see Brad Pitt riding a Raptor around the set while filming the movie. Pretty cool.

~Brian
Uh-oh, Brian didn't get enough of Brad's half-naked oiled body in the flick and had to watch the DVD extras in hope of catching just one more glimpse of his perfect man... :fruity: :lol:

·
Registered
22,016 Posts
Maddog56 said:
Flynbyu said:
If you have the DVD of "Troy", you'll see Brad Pitt riding a Raptor around the set while filming the movie. Pretty cool.

~Brian
Uh-oh, Brian didn't get enough of Brad's half-naked oiled body in the flick and had to watch the DVD extras in hope of catching just one more glimpse of his perfect man... :fruity: :lol:
Don't tell anyone else.

:lol:

I actually know his parents. I worked for a Benz dealer in his hometown and his parents where really good customers. I actually met him in '97 duting a Christmas party in Springfield, Mo at a Cigar-Martini bar downtown on the square called "The Burgandy Room". It was right after the movie "Seven" came out, and on his arm was little know Gweneth Paltrow.

My :15 seconds of fame.

I'll see if I can dig my picture up.

~Brian

·
Super Moderator
17,062 Posts
Aww now you've got me. Not only do you have a little personal anecdote but you've also met the guy. How am I supposed to work with all your bases covered? ;)

Pretty cool though btw.

·
Registered
22,016 Posts
Maddog56 said:
Aww now you've got me. Not only do you have a little personal anecdote but you've also met the guy. How am I supposed to work with all your bases covered? ;)

Pretty cool though btw.
It was a out of luck.

A friend of mine (also named Brian) tended the bar, told us to stick around for the "private" party. Last call came early, guests showed up an hour later, and the rest was history.

Pretty crazy.

~Brian

·
Registered
6,514 Posts
didn't dmx ride a raptor in a movie?
brian,do you have a boycrush? awww how sweeeeet!!!! :fruity:

hhaha just playing, he is a pretty damn good actor, seven kicked ass, "whats in the boxxxx"

1 - 20 of 37 Posts