Raptor Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Moving from So.California to the Houston Texas area. I've been doing some research and it dosn't look like there are very many riding areas in Texas at all. Sold my quad for financial purposes but I was wanting to start riding again when things got a little better. Can anyone tell me if there are any decent riding areas in Texas or not? God, I'm going to miss Glamis!

·
Registered
305 Posts

·
Registered
4,986 Posts
I dont know why you would want to move to texas if your already having financial troubles. Yes their economy has been about the only state to actually do fairly well through this recession but that's because it's a right to work state and employees don't make jack. Therefore company's keep moving there which improves the unemployement rates. Good for the employer not so good for the employee ;)

·
Registered
305 Posts
I have been to red river motorcycle trailes. That place is very big. Deffinatly a weekends worth of trailes down there.
Hoping to go check it out in the next month or two, when the daytime high gets below 95 and the night time low temps get below 65 again!

It's maps out to be only 2 hrs away from us.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts