Raptor Forum banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Wow, the Rappy looks awesome, SE is a great choice, btw that's a nice place you ride on. Ohh yeah and almoast forgot, rock on girl you look cute on the quad, keep it up!

JW

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
JohnnyWheels said:
Wow, the Rappy looks awesome, SE is a great choice, btw that's a nice place you ride on. Ohh yeah and almoast forgot, rock on girl you look cute on the quad, keep it up!

JW
thanks,I just traded it up from a warrior in November, I really like my new quad, we live very close to the Florence dunes, and we are soooo lucky, no planning at all to get there, I think I wanted to ride about 9:00 in the morning and we were on the sand by 11:30, including load times. John ( Rappy happy) lives about 20 minutes east of us. And he never says no....

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
theycallmesally said:
JohnnyWheels said:

JW
thanks,I just traded it up from a warrior in November, I really like my new quad, we live very close to the Florence dunes, and we are soooo lucky, no planning at all to get there, I think I wanted to ride about 9:00 in the morning and we were on the sand by 11:30, including load times. John ( Rappy happy) lives about 20 minutes east of us. And he never says no....
never :3question: ;)

·
Registered
218 Posts
sometimes my wallet or wife will say no for me. :lol:

·
Registered
87 Posts
Lucky you, I'm in NYC (lower Manhattan) there's hardly any places to ride close by, thank God for some friends and family that own private land, otherwise I'd better sell my quad, and yeah sometimes we hit the streets. shhhhhhhhhh :grin_nod:

JW

21 - 25 of 25 Posts