Raptor Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys im a noob to posting on the raptor forums but a repeat visitor

does anyone know about this efi ?

the guy i bought my raptor from didnt say much about it or have any kind of instructions???,, and msd hasnt answered my e-mail for some instructions

any help is appreciated :cool:

·
Premium Member
4,439 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
same as dynatek,but msd doesnt offer more support for it.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well thanks for the help yall

since there is no support for this one and i dont really think it works what would you suggest
06' 700, GYTR intake and full exhaust ???

·
Registered
311 Posts
if i remember well,my msd was first trim pot have 3 basic fuel curves. 2nd is fuel from idle to 3000 3rd 3000-6000 4th 6000-9000.they can only add 20% up or down,mine do well for a big 3 until it burn in the middle of nowhere,just use curve 2 on the first trim and a 5% on the 3rd trim. if you want another controller use a power commander.

·
Premium Member
4,439 Posts
If you go internal mod i guess you wont have a choice and have to buy a PC3 or PC5. Your always better off anyway because of all the adjustments available on them.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks for the suggestion's
ive messed with the base maps on the msd and didnt feel any huge change but the other dials are at 0 so maybe ill try messing with those and see

i think this weekend im gonna unplug it and see if it acts any diffrent then ill know for sure

hows the ease of use on the pc3 ??

·
Premium Member
4,439 Posts
Load a map coresponding to your mods with a computer and away you go! Then again the 100% sure way is to dyno it with the pc3 so its trully adjusted in real time for your Raptor. Then you can keep modding and the PC3 will always be able to follow with a map you load in it or a dyno run to have it 100%. MSD will only go so far id say big 3 mod and thats it. Dont get me wrong some maps are way close id say 95% to 98% because not every raptor is 100% the same. Dyno it and be sure and done.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts