Raptor Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
#327 "After Hours"
1,130 Posts
Will we be able to buy this tune separate? I was one of the ones that won a unit from MSD and would like to try it out

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
weve been working on multiple bike getting the Ignition curves and fuel mapping done as soon as possible for you guys and seeing some very nice gains and Solid performance from the MSD!

Were Seeing close to 2 hp peak and extended power throughout the higher rpm's making for a very strong overrev(4 hp gains has been common at redline)

Get your MSD with HDD custom curves designated for YOUR MOTOR MODS and get the MOST OUT OF YOUR PURCHASE...

POWER RELIABILITY CONSISTENCY!!!!

·
Registered
27 Posts
weve been working on multiple bike getting the Ignition curves and fuel mapping done as soon as possible for you guys and seeing some very nice gains and Solid performance from the MSD!

Were Seeing close to 2 hp peak and extended power throughout the higher rpm's making for a very strong overrev(4 hp gains has been common at redline)

Get your MSD with HDD custom curves designated for YOUR MOTOR MODS and get the MOST OUT OF YOUR PURCHASE...

POWER RELIABILITY CONSISTENCY!!!!
Wow, that's great. Looking to order one real soon8)

·
#327 "After Hours"
1,130 Posts
Can we just buy the tune from you?

·
Registered
594 Posts
Any word yet on the release date of the new PC?

·
Registered
179 Posts
^ Release was for October .... They're late !!!

·
#327 "After Hours"
1,130 Posts
Asked a question twice, ignored both times. Talk about a let down..

·
Premium Member
3,997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Sorry swiper I was hoping Daniel would answer it so you could go through him directly. But yes if you want I can sell the tune for $30 since you got the free MSD. Its not something we would normally do for people who purchase the MSD elsewhere but your situation is an exception.

I have the DMC and FCI in stock. I can ship these out for you today.

·
#327 "After Hours"
1,130 Posts
Thanks for the answer! I'll be getting in touch with you next week with a payment for this.

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
So it says, 10 externally adjustable settings.
And you add, Use Tune 8 to utitlize the map we have loaded.

Just to get this straight in my mind, There is just the one hdd timing curve and then all the fuel adjustments can still be adjusted while using the hdd timing curve? (Or you could use any of the other tunes too, correct?)

Does it have any auto tune type ability? (I already have a PCV, auto tune, and a Dyna Hdd curved ignition...)

·
VALVE DROPPER
940 Posts
Good question 1stwarrior... I have messed with the software some and it has 10 maps... Each map has a fuel and an ignition curve... I'm not sure how HDD curves are loaded onto the unit... Maybe Steve or DL could answer that..

·
Premium Member
3,478 Posts
I've been messing with mine and every tune has its own dedicated fuel and ignition curves. I can use the same fuel map on another tune with a different ignition setup and vice versa. My guess is Steve loads the ignition curves onto the selected tune that has the fuel map for the buyer's mods.

·
VALVE DROPPER
940 Posts
But is there only one ignition curve loaded in or are there 4 curves loaded like on the old dynatek? If there are 4 curves, this thing could get confusing to the end user keeping up with where each ignition curve is.. Alot of cut and pasting... :lol:

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
Hahaha, Yea. Guys like me with no memory might be in trouble.... Better dig out the pencil and paper to keep track of which ign/fuel map you're running... LOL

1 - 20 of 30 Posts