Raptor Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am going to Attica IN to "the badlands" on may 5th. and at this place is a shit load of mud and most of it is "bottomless". well, obviously, i plan to hit some mud on my raptor. i just wanted to see all of your muddy raptor pictures. or if you have action shots of you roosting your buddies post them. please and thank you. oh, yes i did do a search for pictures and came up with not to much.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,832 Posts
I'll try and post some up when I get home :thumbsup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,832 Posts
GYTR700SHUFF said:
Do you wash yours in the garage? :3question: Mine never gets into the garage dirty must wash after every ride :thumbsup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,192 Posts
NO, I was late getting home from riding so I tossed it in the garage, ran through the shower and went out. When I got home the first thing I did was take out and wash it, well after I took a couple muddy pics.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,832 Posts
GYTR700SHUFF said:
NO, I was late getting home from riding so I tossed it in the garage, ran through the shower and went out. When I got home the first thing I did was take out and wash it, well after I took a couple muddy pics.
Got ya :thumbsup: I keep forgetting to post my muddy pics....i'm never on the comp when i'm at home just when i'm at work :banghead:
 

·
2008 SMX Series Champion HO
Joined
·
2,679 Posts
These were all like 7 months ago




 

·
Registered
Joined
·
83 Posts
heres a couple of mine.. me and my bro decided to have some fun while he was home on leave from Iraq

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,693 Posts
Ryans Roostin Raptors said:
Powerwashing 101
Dude this is a great pic!!! Completly reminds me of the mud up here!! :thumbsup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,832 Posts
blue_Streak23 said:
heres a couple of mine.. me and my bro decided to have some fun while he was home on leave from Iraq
Nice muddy pics :thumbsup: Thanks goes out to what your brother does :clap: my brother is over there as well on his 4th tour

Michael
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
83 Posts
I would have been over there with him but i had to have hernia surgery when our unit was getting mobilized:(
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,832 Posts
Trying to do my part on the civilian side. Get them in and out faster and keep'em cover by helping build these...
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
83 Posts
11Raptor said:
Trying to do my part on the civilian side. Get them in and out faster and keep'em cover by helping build these...
thats awsome :thumbsup:
 
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Top