Raptor Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
No pics right now but they were great in the snow and mud. I had them on through the winter and I was whooping a polaris 700 4x4 in the snow when they were on. Not that I shouldn't be but when he was in 4x4 in the snow I expected him to get the jump on me. I like the holeshot HD's overall better but these mudlites kicked ass in the slop.

·
Registered
575 Posts
i got a set of the mudlite SP's which is the same tire just 20'' so it fits the factory rim. i have been very impressed by these tires, last weekend i took them through all sorts of shit on a trail ride after it just rained. the only time i got stuck was in the ruts my friends made through a mud crossing, other than that i went threw all the mud pits and crossings and climbed some slick ass hills with these things. ohh and you might wanna watch out, because it seems like i catch more mud than the fenders do.

·
Registered
468 Posts
i have the mudlites on the rear 22-11-9 and they rock i still have stock tires up front they r still decent..

·
Registered
575 Posts
well shit, i didnt know u could put 22'' on stock rims or thats what i would have done...poop

·
Registered
468 Posts
i have the mudlite 22s and i love them

1 - 13 of 13 Posts