Raptor Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm so close to ordering the Barker pipe, PCIII and filter etc....... :crazy: :crazy: But I just dropped a grand into my son's 300ex and need to recover :help:. I am heading out next month for a guys weekend out to Gordons :thumbsup:, all my other buddies will be on z400's :'(, not that it'll be an issue but they would really be pissed if I should up with the mods :'( :'( :'(, they'd be so much more left behind then they are now.......... :grin_nod: :grin_nod: :grin_nod:

Must------restrain----------from --------------purchasing------more -------------parts for now :unsure:

·
Registered
412 Posts
give in to the dark side ...

·
Registered
412 Posts
... resistance is futile ... you will be assimilated!

·
VIP AKA Corn Dog
1,855 Posts
Don't ride one that has the upgrade! You'll drop more money if you do...the dark side is strong. :lol:

·
Registered
902 Posts
Oh, that's all. . . just bolt-ons. . . I thought this was going to be about internal mods.

;)

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
It's useless. Every time I think I am happy there goes the enter key under my credit card number at Rockymountain, KB, or my local dealer. I am fully infected with the buy it bug. I am now looking at suspension. Oh well its only money. Anyone can make more.

Hey, you could always manwhore.

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
Its a vicious circle once it gets started........ :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
DrDsRaptor said:
Hey, you could always manwhore.
How do you think I got the money to buy the Raptor :metal:

·
Registered
331 Posts
Resistance only makes the desire stronger...so you end up thinking about it more...talking about it in here...
listening to exhaust sound downloads online...and eventually.. of course... you manifest it...usually with a credit card. HAHA

Its a vicious cycle.

Oh by the way Dr D.. did i mention I had my entire elka long travel package in the for sale section ?
sorry to add to the misery... but i need to sell to get....what else...more mods !! :'(

·
Registered
331 Posts
you know to spite all our differences and constant arguing on this forum,
We are all alike in that we are all bonded by the same sickness. :crazy:

·
Registered
203 Posts
Dude,

I was in the same boat as you. I have two kids, A wife who spends more than we make. Then I was like Fuc* it! Placed that bitch on my CC. Now I am kick my self for waiting so long! It was worth ever fuc*ing penny!!

JUST DO IT! :banghead:

·
Registered
314 Posts
resistance is pointless...it is your destiny!!

i once thought as you did..but the seduction of that beast sleeping in my garage, calling me..calling...CALLING!!!! i had to feed it...its the only way to silence the voices crying in the night for more mod's..
once the beast is awake, it will consume you muahahahaha!!!!!

:grin_nod: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Charge! Being debt free is unamerican. BUY and you will be helping out the economy. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
511 Posts
vermin99 said:
Charge! Being debt free is unamerican. BUY and you will be helping out the economy. :thumbsup:

I AGREE!!!! CHARGE IT>>>>> OR BE LEFT BEHIND!!

Capt

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Man, you guys suck as a support group. Do it do it, thats all I hear from you all, kinda like that lil furker sitting on my shoulder, both shoulders.

Well, lets see what happens this week. :help:

Ouch, quit twisting my arm you little shit :crazy:, both you :banghead:

·
Registered
241 Posts
Ive just done it and brought the 3 mods cant wait for them to arrive at least now im having sweet dreams instead of temptation lol its slowed down the chopping for now but for how long ? :3question: 8)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.