Raptor Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone ever run the muzzy exhaust on a 700? http://www.muzzys.com/ATV/yfm700_raptor.html Also I was just wondering about the dobeck. Is it worth putting on or should I save and get the pc111? I'm really kinda ignorant when it comes to the whole laptop fuel map stuff and it really intimidates the shitt out of me. :3question: :confused:

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Both the dobeck and pc3 work great. The pc3 has more tunability but the dobeck has plenty for what 99% of people do to their bikes. I personally run the dobeck and it works great.

I have never had a muzzy but a friend had one on his 660 and it worked and sounded great.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm thinking the dobeck would be plenty. I'm not trying to shave drag time or nothing, We mainly woods ride. Iv'e got 15t gear coming and may try to to do the 3 mods with the muzzy dobeck and prodesign power flow.

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
raptorman38 said:
I'm thinking the dobeck would be plenty. I'm not trying to shave drag time or nothing, We mainly woods ride. Iv'e got 15t gear coming and may try to to do the 3 mods with the muzzy dobeck and prodesign power flow.
Ya it would be then. I love mine and I also love my prodesign so thats a good choice too. :thumbsup:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts