Raptor Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
If you don't wreck, you don't ride
4,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Quick vid. More uploading now, will have them up tonight. Let me know what you think of the track!

·
4,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Right now they aren't worn down a whole lot, and that means to much for me lol. Kid wrecked with a quad on them today. Lol he was fine tho.

·
4,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
You'd better :). Starting to dial it in and it's sick! Next vid will be raping some doubles, and suspension helped it all out BIG.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Looks like a pretty good track. Looks like the track in kinda a work in progress or is it finished. What gear were you going around in?

·
4,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Not totally finished. I was mainly in 3rd, but have the power to lug it which helps a ton.

·
Registered
865 Posts
Dosn't take long to get those arms pumped up huh? Glad to see someone younger and smalled than me still has to stop and shake it out lol

·
4,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
:rofl: Not that much younger James ;) Find anything out about your bike? Was it the oil strainer?

·
Ridin High.....
961 Posts
looks fun. how far from alva. may have to meet ya there late march, on the way to ls.

·
4,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Only a few miles from my house :thumbsup: went the last two days and plan on going again today ha ha. Just north of Alva, 25 for a day or 150 for the year!

·
Registered
4,138 Posts
sweet vids. those landings look brutal... makes my joints hurt :lol:

·
4,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Mainly the camera moving on the goggle strap. Just me the landings are pretty nice ;)

1 - 20 of 37 Posts