Raptor Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
960 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
104_1308.jpg

104_1293.jpg I just picked this up, It only has around 20 hours on it!!! It is so clean that there are no scraches on the skid plates, I seen it on Craigs list for $5000 the guy had all the paper work done to it at the dealer and it was around $9500 that was with GYTA exhaust and Air box and Mossos Racing full skids and shock covers full Holeshots. Well then It went down to $4500. The bike was Mint Black and Yellow 50TH anv. I had to have it, well I got it for $3800 cash!!! I LOVE IT!!

·
Registered
5 Posts
sweet deal got my o7 for 3,400 grey and red and my 06 for 3,200 carbon and silver both real clean with no scraches but i think the yellow 50th anv is the way to go butiful and stands out good deal i would be stoked to get it 4 3,800

·
Breathe my dust !
1,377 Posts
Sweet bike that's a good find man !

but carefull your coolant level is pretty low.

·
Premium Member
960 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I am so glad to hear that I got a good deal. I have had been riding it all weekend in the snow here in ohio, Well thanks for the feedback and This is a great fourm. GOOD JOB.

·
Registered
7,128 Posts
It looks like it is new! 20 hours is like new. I got mine with 11 hours on it. Welcome to the forum. There is alot of info on here. Great find.

·
Brooklyn Raptor.
441 Posts
Congrats!!

·
LOOK UP IN THE SKY ITS A BIRD, A PLANE, THAT'S THE
547 Posts
congrats nice find .i have a 06 700 yellow one to !

·
If it's too loud your too old
6,925 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Very nice find, clean 50ths are getting real hard to find. I'd like to find a killer deal on one myself:thumbsup:

·
Registered
65 Posts
Sweet deal man. I bought my 50th a little over a year ago out of Michigan for a great deal. It's a buyers market!

·
Premium Member
4,439 Posts
Welcome to the family. Great find and super nice price!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts