1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Good lookin family. ;)

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
You got a variety of machines I see. I never have been able to buy my quads from anyone buy yamaha.....

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
maharapto said:
You never know, I may have another Yami in me, my girl is getting bored with the 90 and she'll need something soon, the 350 has my attention.
My girl had the 350....it was a good machine. Waaaay better than the 'ol warrior. She now has the 700 and is Verrrry happy :thumbsup:

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
That's bizzare, my wife loves her 700 Rapi and we just saw 2 other gals riding the Rapi 700 as well. All of them GYTR's.
My daughter is sitting on pins and needles waiting for the 350.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Had mine for a month now and i love it.Cant wait to get the 3 big mods going.That will unlock a bit more power and torque. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Man, that's stuck! My daughter had her 90 stuck up to the seat and man we were covered from head to toe by the time we got it out. Oh yeah, one lost shoe as well. LOL

·
Registered
151 Posts
maharapto said:
Man, that's stuck! My daughter had her 90 stuck up to the seat and man we were covered from head to toe by the time we got it out. Oh yeah, one lost shoe as well. LOL
In those pics it took us 2 hours to get the quad out. My son was starting to get worried, thinking we might have to leave his quad there. A guy in a utility quad came by and pulled us out. I tried to buy him dinner but he wouldn't take my money. :thumbsup:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.