Raptor Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I can't figure out how to load videos on here. So I will put a link from my facebook page. This is my son on his little chinese 125cc. I got him this little cheap quad to see if he really would like atving before I go out and dish out alot of money on a name brand one. Well ever since I got this thing I can't leave well enough alone. I put a big UNI filter on it I rejetted the carbs, and added a full exhaust. This little thing moves now and sounds great. I also upgraded the suspension and now there is travel in the shocks now and he's not being beat up on every little bump like he was with the stock really really stiff shocks. I also have it wider 2 inches all around, before everytime he would try to slide he would almost tip or actually tip over. I'm letting him learn and beat up on this little thing until I am ready to move him up to something bigger and better. Anyway here are a couple videos of him jumping.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Your facebook just came up. Try uploading it to Youtube and post the link.

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ok thanks, will do.

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Premium Member
271 Posts
Nice...you got me thinking about buying my son one and doing upgrades to it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.