Raptor Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
dang jerry, thought you were a gonner in the first one :lol: :lol: :lol:

the renegade looks good off the start I am guessing the 4x4 plays a big role in that!

I wanna line the raptor up against it, only thing is raptors come with the crappiest tires, outlaw has razrs doesn't it.........?

·
Registered
3,682 Posts
you lose time having to let off the gas and shift :( but dam that 800 is a fast bike the 4x4s are getting insane on with power and speed how they do it i donno why cant they do that shit with the big bore sport quads even the little 450s are making more power even though they dont last as long as and need to be rebiult more but dam

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
Hey Jeremy nice bike. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
it's because our raptors compression ratios are 9:2:1 Really low compression usually gives you better engine life (usually) heck! soon I'm gonna throw in a 11:1:1 compression piston and it will smoke just about anything it comes up against :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
AJ RAPTOR said:
you lose time having to let off the gas and shift :( but dam that 800 is a fast bike the 4x4s are getting insane on with power and speed how they do it i donno why cant they do that shit with the big bore sport quads even the little 450s are making more power even though they dont last as long as and need to be rebiult more but dam
damn...I had to read this thing a couple time because of the lack of punctuation bro. Good job. :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
779 Posts
Between the two races, it almost looks even. I'd like to see you guys line em up again on flat pavement with a longer stretch. See if you can have two cameras rollin.

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yeah, that'd be nice. I just don't know where I can find a pavement stretch longer than that. :crazy:

·
Registered
679 Posts
awsome. we have some pretty good riding down here in arizona. i love the terrain here. some trails very challenging but some easy.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts