Raptor Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well it has been a while since I have been to the beach to ride (Oceano Dunes) This weekend was perfect. The weather was beautyful the RAPTOR ran like a champ. I fixed my jetting problem :grin_nod:.
The dunes were nice camping was awesome an all around good trip. I took a bunch of pictures I will post them later tonight. I wanted to say that the YFZ450 and the 450r were out in full force. I seen 3 banshees and a hand full of 700's and 4 or 5 660's. I didn't get to race as much as I wanted to, but I still got to I still hate the hondas :thumbsup: I hope in the future more raptors will be out there. seems like everybody wants the 450's :crazy:

·
Registered
137 Posts
Thats because the 450 is like a honda civic everyone who wants to race has one, but keep in mind everybody who does race usually goes for a 2 stroke or more motor :grin_nod:

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Sounds like a great trip man. :thumbsup: Wish I could fix my damn jetting problem!! :mad:

I really like the 450's, my friend has an 06 and I would trade my 05 660 for his in a heartbeat. I just overall like the way it rides more.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.