Raptor Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guy's been wanting to put up some pics of my new raptor but I've been so busy doing mods I just forgot. I'm going to the dyno in the morning and was getting everything ready and decided to pop a few shots. Here's my hillbilly high flow home made lid. The plugs in it are from the previous design that I ditched.My dealer only had two small outerwears so oh well it matches the bike anyway. No laughing now. 8) :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
314 Posts
hey thats looks pretty dam good!! i assume you sewed the two together, but where did you get that frame? did you make that too?

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yea I've got a peice of 3/16 aluminum my brother-in-law was going to toss to the scraper. I said oh no that baby is going in my truck. I've made a arm skids and tailight brackets ect. It's about all gone. :(

·
Registered
314 Posts
thats pretty sweet man! :thumbsup:
i love to fab stuff too, just finding the time is whats hard. awsome job, id be proud of that! :grin_nod:

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Appriciate it. Thats me too. I work a day job then come home and do side work to support my habit I meen hobby :lol:. I try to find time to do the stuff I like too. Some balence. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
Damn dude thats what im working on. I just cut my lid all to shit andnow looking for some outerwear. Mines not as big i made like a 5x5 whole on the lid. not sure but i think its the bid. Im only gonna use it when i go mudding and really sandy places. -- WOODY

1 - 7 of 7 Posts