Raptor Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Sounds sweet man, keep us updated with pics. :thumbsup:

Did you loosen the chain all the way? Mine fit on the stock chain without a problem.

·
Registered
497 Posts
No problems with the stock chain on mine either.

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well, disappointed ::) Half of the exhaust will not fit, and the sproket cill not go after loosening chain all the way. But the lower kit was a success and looks great! I decided I would still take it down the neighborhood road and scare a few people with half of an exhaust anyways

·
Registered
1,678 Posts

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Machy said:
i uploaded and where did they go?
If you go to www.tinypic.com you upload it, then copy the middle link it gives you after you upload. Its the link that says its for forums. Then you can paste that link in a post on this forum and the picture will appear in your post.

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Looks nice. 8)

·
Registered
497 Posts
tinypic is pretty cool.
What's up with the other pipe not fitting?

·
Registered
556 Posts
hmm...that's weird....did it get bent or crushed slightly during shipping? I've read a lot of bad fit and finish of the LTE's with the big debate on the LTE VS DMC thread. Did you give LTE a call? Wait.....if you had them coated..I'm going to bet the thickness was to big on that pipe was to much which won't allow it to slip over and your going to be doing some grinding to make it fit :'(

Mike

·
Registered
213 Posts

·
Registered
988 Posts
How much did that kit lower it? 1-2".....a set of YFZ Shocks on there would almost make that setting identical to the stockers with that kit

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.